Menthol 1% In Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- medicine grade
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- Dry Place
Product Name: Menthol 1% In Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
Common Name: Liquid Paraffin, Dry Skin Relief cream, SLS Free Aqueous Cream, Menthol Aqueous Cream
Also Available in:
- Menthol 0.5% In Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
- Menthol 1% In Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
- Menthol 2% In Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
- Eczema, dermatitis, or skin allergy usually cause dryness on the skin.
- It often cracks the skin which cause flaking and scaring on the skin if it's scratched hard.
- Suffering from eczema, skin allergy, or dermatitis will bring this disturbing itch on your skin.
- Rich in soothing menthol, Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream gently soothes the skin without drying.
Indication and Usage:
- Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream is a product made especially for those with irritated skin.
- Skin can become irritated after over-exposure to the sun, contact with an allergen or due to a skin condition such as eczema.
- Menthol triggers the cold receptors in the skin which offers soothing and cooling relief. The aqueous cream helps restore natural moisture levels in the skin.
- Apply a thin layer and massage thoroughly into affected areas of the skin. Apply as often as necessary.
- Menthol in Aqueous Cream, SLS Free
- For irritated skin
- Restore skin moisture
Pack Size: Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream, SLS Free is available in 100gms, 250 gms, 500 gms or as per buyer's specification.
Certificate: Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream, SLS Free is CE-mark medical device.
Registration: Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream, SLS Free is registered in Ireland with HPRA (Drug Authority).
- New Delhi
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Menthol 1% in Aqueous Cream, SLS Free is available in a jar of 500 gms or as per buyer's specification.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CE-mark medical device Menthol 1% in Aqueous cream is registered in Ireland with HPRA (Drug Authority).
109, first floor, Oriental House 19-20, Community Centre Complex, Yusuf Sarai, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi, Delhi, 110049, India