- 1.5 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- gastro-resistant tablet
- medicine grade
- External Use Drugs
- Ocular hypertension, Chronic open-angle glaucoma, Some cases of secondary glaucoma
- as prescribed by the physician
- Dry Place
Product Name: Esomeprazole Tablets
Common Name: Nexium, Essocam
Strength: Esomeprazole 40 mg
Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which reduces stomach acid. It is used in the treatment of dyspepsia, peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Indications and Usage:
Esomeprazole Tablets are used for neutralizing the effects of acidity within a short span of time.
The primary uses of esomeprazole are gastroesophageal reflux disease, treatment and maintenance of erosive esophagitis, treatment of duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori, prevention of gastric ulcers in those on chronic NSAID therapy, and treatment of gastrointestinal ulcers associated with Crohn's disease.
1) WHO GMP Certified plant
2) Customised packaging available
3) Regulatory and documentation support available
Pack Size: Each pack contains 500 Tablets
Minimum Order Quantity: 100,000 tablets
- 100000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- Esomeprazole Tablets has 30 tablets in each pack. It can be customised as per buyers specification.
- WHO-GMP Approved
109, first floor, Oriental House 19-20, Community Centre Complex, Yusuf Sarai, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi, Delhi, 110049, India